[nagdu] the public and dog breeds

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:13:02 UTC 2015

Viviana,
I have had both a golden and lab who are very aloof and people still gave them more attention than my doberman or my BC.  I have not had many dogs display attention-seeking behaviors, but I would agree that if that were the case people would pay even more attention to them.
I'm deaf so I miss most of the questions about the dog unless I have an interpreter with me, and then I realize what people deal with every day. lol

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone