[nagdu] Franklin and retiring

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 05:10:00 UTC 2015

Oh wow! Many of us have gone through this, and I guess I wouldn't
be honest if I didn't say that it never gets easier.  Sigh.  I
still remember the day my friends came to take my first dog home
with them.  She dragged her feet on the ground, not really
wanting to go.  It never never gets better.  But yet,
surprisingly it does! In a while, could be days, weeks, maybe
months, you begin to feel a little excited about the prospect of
a new dog.  And then that new dog comes into your life.  And so
the circle goes.  Please know that we'll totally be there for
you, supporting you all the way through this time.    Peace,
Debby and Nova