[nagdu] Bad Dogs And The Law

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:46:06 UTC 2015

Wow, that's terrible that you were the one that had to move.  I
had an experience with you first dog Maxy.  I was riding a bus in
Eugene, Oregon and this guy got on with his guide dog.  My dog
was lying quietly at my feet, her head on my foot, actuation.
She started wiggling around, and a lady said, "Ma'm, the
gentleman's dog is biting your dog's hindquarters." I reached my
hand down and sure enough there was the dog, biting mine.  I told
the guy to get his damn dog away from mine.  Sorry for the swear
word, but that's what ow said.  The bus driver was going to throw
both of us off the bus, when I was the victim, or rather my dog
was the victim.  The guy was just kind of sitting there, not
saying anything to correct his dog.  So I finally said, "If your
dog touches my dog again, I'm calling your school." That got his
attention all right.  I am not a fink and don't like to be
thought of as a tattler, but I wasn't going to sit there and let
his dog bother mine, and for him to just sit there  and do
nothing really irked me.  I can't imagine what it would have been
like to get off the bus and have to be close to him as he was
kicked off the bus, too.  But I was about ready to just get off
the bus anyway and walk the rest of the way if it meant being
away from him and his stupid dog.  No, the dog was not stupid,
the guy was.  Lol.  I'm still upset about it.  My poor Maxy!
Debby with Neena