[nagdu] GDF Update

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:06:53 UTC 2015

	I love the Wiki idea. There is a reason Wikipedia is so popular,
anybody can update, bad info can be deleted, and it can be kept current.
People just have to care enough about it to do it and I think with this
crowd, many people will.

There is no authority that needs to give the go-ahead on starting a Wiki, so
anybody that wants to can do it today if they'd like.