[nagdu] Question about poodle guides

Chantel jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 17:59:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

I had a poodle from Pilot, and one of the things I had to contend with was
his sniffing.

Motley, my poodle, was focused on his work when he wasn't sniffing or
pulling hard.

Poodles do have a hard pull, but you can usually get them to slow down using
a chest pad.

As far as eating goes, unless your poodle has alergies, they will eat
whatever food you get for them.

Switch their food slowly when you get home with them.

Hope that helps,

Chantel.