[nagdu] Ear Infection Again

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Sat Mar 14 18:57:17 UTC 2015

Danielle, I have a Golden who is my guide dog. He was having repeated
ear infections. Finally the vet told me to switch to a grain free
limited ingredient diet. Evidently there can be food allergies. It's not
scientific as I don't know if it was the grain free or the LID, but it
worked for me.

www.alaskafrontier.net