[nagdu] Fwd: 5 Reasons Why Guide Dogs Are a Terrible Idea!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:19:34 UTC 2015

It sounded to me as if he was making some obvious observations, and I am
afraid that I have to agree with some of them. Let me just say that you do
have to go into having a dog with your eyes open, so to speak. I knew I
would suffer from some of the same feelings he mentioned in the document,
and I thought I would overcome them. I still suffer from them, and I don't
think a guide dog is for everyone. I've loved mine to death, but not sure I
am going to ever want to do it again. The reason I got a dog in the first
place is that I was having problems with my primary cane hand. Ironically,
the problems are increasing, so maybe this will all change in the future. It
doesn't upset me so much.
Cindy