[nagdu] From what school did you get your dog?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Mar 20 14:50:33 UTC 2015

My dogs have all come from Leader Dogs.  Back when I received my first
dog we were responsible for our own transportation costs.  A local
Lions Club approached me about sponsoring me to get a dog.  I had
planned to get a dog within the next year and when they approached me
it moved my plans forward a bit.  That was a God thing.  Since I have
always been happy with my dogs I have continued to return to the same
school each time.  I think we are lucky to have so many wonderful
schools to choose from in the U.S.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053