[nagdu] choosing a particular breed and reasons why?

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 17:45:33 UTC 2015

Hi,  I chose to wait a little longer for a poodle, because for one, I have been without a guide dog for a year and have gotten used to not having a lot of fur to vacuum up, and secondly, my hubby is allergic to dog dander and fur, and poodles are known to put out much less dander and do not shed as normal, their hair stays in their coat.  So that's why I chose to wait longer, even though I'd like to have one right now. lol

Sent from my iPhone