[nagdu] choosing a particular breed and reasons why?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:30:23 UTC 2015

I think the mellow yellows are definitely different from the black
labs. In my experience, the yellow labs were far less stubborn and
were not so distracted as the black labs. They were just as easy to
train as goldens.
I'm not discounting anyone's experience. You all know the dogs you've
worked with. But after doing basic obedience training of nearly 200
different dogs over a period of 14 months, I've worked with a fair
share of certain breeds, and witnessed basic obedience training
classes where my observations rung true.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs