[nagdu] Customer satisfaction

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:17:53 UTC 2015

I hope not, Tracy but it may have to be that.  This is so hard
for me as I've been getting my dogs from TSE since 1981.  And if
I end up going to GDB, I'll have to eat crow, too.  (Grin).  But
I don't know what to do.  In the meantime, my application is in
at TSE, and I have to decide if I'm going to apply elsewhere
where that would be.  There are things I like about GEB, but I
know their waiting list is long, too.  Leader has a fairly short
wait time once you get accepted, which can take 30 to 60 days.  I
like GDA but for are fairly small, and I think their wait times
might be pretty long, too.  I just can't make myself go to Pilot.
As much as I am trying to stop being close-minded about that
school, I just can't quite make that leap.  There is Fidelco, but
I have a hard time seeing me with a shepherd.  And then there's
Guide Dog Foundation.  I really like Jenine Stanley and have
heard good things about that school too, but I'm also hearing
rumblings about how "corporate" they're becoming.  I need the
wisdom of Solomon.  And anybody else in this process does too.
Peace,    Debby