[nagdu] Customer satisfaction

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:41:52 UTC 2015

Debby,
How important is ownership to you? I understand that many TSE
graduates are highly appreciative of the ownership policy, among other
outstanding qualities about their program. If ownership is of utmost
importance, I encourage you not to settle for less than. I understand
why you are considering other options, but don't settle on a school
that does not share your values.
Apply to both GDA and GDF, and see how soon they can get you in.
When I applied to GEB, I also applied to Leader Dogs. Having grown up
with Leader Dogs in my backyard, I attended many of their seminars and
youth programs. The staff their adored me and knew me well, and I knew
they would accept me if GEB didn't for whatever reason. Leader Dog
called me the day after GEB, and I politely told them I had been
selected by another program and placed in a sooner class.
All this is to say, put in applications at the other places if you
don't find it to be a hassle. If one school can get you in sooner than
the other programs, then go for that program if you feel it is best.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs