[nagdu] it's illegal to use a crate or tiedown?

Pam pamyoung80 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:38:41 UTC 2015

we don't use crates here either in ireland. we do get tie downs for our dogs or benching leads as we call them here. i only used 1 for the first few weeks i had callie as she is very well behaved in the house. also when i went on holiday i didn't use 1 for her either. they do have their uses at times.

Sent from my iPhone