[nagdu] pick up the poop

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:55:20 UTC 2015

Hi guys,it's Mardi again. I always give my dogs the opportunity to relieve
when we are out. Some times they would pee, but never pooped. They always
go before I leave my property.I don't pick it up right away as the law
requires people to pick up once a day .I wait until dusk as then ,I don't
have the sun glaring in my eyes. I can tell that the poop is darker than
the dirt on my property. Some times I do miss some and I have trained
Neechee to show me where the poop is. Some times she also misses some.I
usually get it the next day.If I find that the dogs have left poop
concentrated in one area,I just take a rake and rake it into a pile and
then pick it up that way.I have had Animal Control called on me by my
neighbor, but he hates dogs and calls them  on me just to aggravate
me.Animal Control has never told me that I have any problem and they
realize that my neighbor is putting in false calls.The point being that,
even though I am not required to pick up after my dog when out,because of
my disability. I always do pick up if they go.I am required by law, to pick
up on my own property once a day.I do believe that all dog owners should be
responsible to pick up after their dogs.  Mardi and Shaman,retired and
Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/