[nagdu] Thank you for the information

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:27:35 UTC 2015

Good morning all.  Thank you for all the information and advice
about schools.  I have decided, after a lot of thought and
prayer, that I will continue with The Seeing Eye.  I don't like
the long wait time, especially since having to send Neena back
came very suddenly, and I was of course, not able to do any
advance planning.  So although I have told the school that I
would like to be on a waiting list for an earlier class date,
this may or may not happen.  I realize that there are very good
programs out there, and many of you have shared your experiences
both negative and positive about your school.  But after over 30
years of getting my dogs from TSE, I just couldn't make the
switch.  They know me, know my strengths and weaknesses in dog
handling and mobility, and now have a more thorough understanding
of my current location.  So I'm going to wait, and pray pray pray
for an earlier class date.  I appreciate their ownership policy,
and that I have always been treated with respect and dignity,
both in class and out.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, no
school is perfect, but for me for right now, I think that going
back to TSE is within my best interest.  So again, thank you all
for your information and advice.    Peace,    Debby