[nagdu] Catholics and Mormons are supposed to allow our dogs per their leaders....

Dailyah dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 19:04:20 UTC 2015

I would need to do more hunting than I've the time to do today, but if someone is willing to go digging in to do some research...there exist orders from central authority for both the LDS (Mormons) and the Catholic churches saying that service dogs are to be welcomed in their churches...If I think about it next week, I'll try to find and post each of the documents these two Churches sent out.  No promises, though.  Hectic week ahead.
Dailyah