[nagdu] Taking Our Dogs To The Zoo

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:43:42 UTC 2015

Hi Sherry, I totally agree.  I actually kind of think zoos are
boring.  I can't see any of the animals, and they aren't going to
let me pet them.  So for me, what's the point? I'd go with my
family, if that's what they all wanted to do and smile and act
happy to be there, because yes, I'd be happy being with them.  So
for me, I definitely won't be going either.  And if I do, I doubt
that I'd take my dog, unless we were going on an all-day outing
and I needed to take my dog because of relieving and feeding
issues.  But I get that people might really like going to zoos.
And I get that they might want to take their dog.  So I'm glad
that it may work out for those who want to do that.    Debby and
Nova