[nagdu] Taking Our Dogs To The Zoo

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:47:17 UTC 2015

I've taken my dog to a small zoo before, and he was perfectly fine. He
has absolutely no problem with animals in cages or behind fences. He
didn't react to the animals at all which means he wasn't stressed or
distracted. Not that I don't care how my dog effects the zoo animals,
but it really isn't my problem if an animal is momentarily agitated by
a dog calmly walking past, looking in the other direction. I will make
sure my dog is well behaved, but anything beyond that isn't
necessarily my concern. Some dogs might not be able to handle so many
unfamiliar animals in such a small space, but it's not a problem for
me.

Danielle and Thai