[nagdu] Really? Haunted House?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Nov 2 14:09:34 UTC 2015

I had a dog who was absolutely terrified of smoke detectors when they
went off.  Even when the battery would start beeping she would go
crazy.  She would not come in the family room when our fireplace was
going and could not guide me when we had a fire drill.  I wondered if
something happened when she was young to create the absolute fear she
had.  Other than that, she was fearless.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053