[nagdu] Really? Haunted House?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:44:20 UTC 2015

Hi Raven, yes, dogs are exposed to all kinds of things.  I've
taken Nova to movies, (haven't had her long enough to go to a
concert), (I don't go to those often), the transit center in
Spokane, airports, grocery stores, etc.  But one of the things I
have learned (the hard way), is that sometimes dogs don't start
out being noise sensitive.  But as time goes by, and especially
as they get older, they become more noise sensitive.  Well, I
gotta go to work.  (Smile).    Debby and Nova