[nagdu] Taking your guide dog to parties?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:34:33 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debby Phillips
via nagdu
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:31 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
<nagdu at nfbnet.org>; nagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Debby Phillips <semisweetdebby at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Taking your guide dog to parties?

Hi Dan, I was asked to dance one night, and a friend said she'd watch Lamar.
Well, unbeknownst to me, someoneActually, that was something Fisher always
did well; so did Spen cer and so did Jet. My Shepherd, Crumpet, did not, and
I couldn't have trusted Wayne the Weird either. If I left Fisher for long
though, especially in these past few years, he would commence to cry.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com
 asked her to dance.  Lamar ended up under the table by himself.  When I got
back, he was lying under my chair, and I never worried about him after that.
But Nova is an absolutely different dog.  I don't think she'd stay under the
table by herself at all.  She would wander around trying to get attention
and food.  So no parties
for Nova.     Debby and Nova