[nagdu] Taking your guide dog to parties?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:30:50 UTC 2015

Hi Dan, I was asked to dance one night, and a friend said she'd
watch Lamar.  Well, unbeknownst to me, someone asked her to
dance.  Lamar ended up under the table by himself.  When I got
back, he was lying under my chair, and I never worried about him
after that.  But Nova is an absolutely different dog.  I don't
think she'd stay under the table by herself at all.  She would
wander around trying to get attention and food.  So no parties
for Nova.     Debby and Nova