[nagdu] Training dogs?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 5 03:59:20 UTC 2015

Hi!
If this is off-topic, forgive me... it does tangentially relate to dogs and guide dogs... so figured I would ask you lovely people for some opinions.
Without getting into a lot of personal stuff, I'm becoming frustrated and disillusioned with my current job, and finding work is annoying at best and downright impossible at worst. I'm thinking about changing direction and doing something related to training/helping dogs - service dogs, pet dogs, whatever. Anyone who has or is doing this have any pointers for me? I know some of you have owner-trained guide dogs, worked at guide dog schools, animal shelters, etc.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks!

Daryl