[nagdu] Training dogs?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:05:35 UTC 2015

I am thinking that part of the problem is that people want you to fix their
dogs. You do that and they expect it to totally remain fixed and don't want
to do the follow through. When that trainer came to my house re: Isabel, I
listened to what she said. Mostly it coincided with what I had learned at
TSE. She said I was doing a good job and we left it at that, but it is work.
People want their dogs (pets at least) to be fun and don't want to actually
do the work that makes them great. How many people say, "I wish my dog was
that well behaved."
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com