[nagdu] Ear Infection Treatments

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 01:22:19 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I hope everyone is well and keeping warm in this cold weather.
Spritz seems to have developed an ear infection over the summer.
She got treated with some cream meds that the vet gave us a
couple of months ago.  The infection went away after a couple of
weeks, but it seems like it is back.  I can't really smell
anything unusual, but there is a ton of shaking and ear
scratching...
I do remember Raven suggesting using coconut oil, and I will
definitely do that.  I'm wondering if the coconut oil will help
get rid of the infection? I'm not exactly sure what to do since
this is my first time working with this situation.
Any help would be great!
Hannah