[nagdu] Ear Infection Treatments

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 01:38:09 UTC 2015

The answer to your dilemma depends on the cause. Anything you use,
conventional or nontoxic could clear up the infection temporarily if
the cause is dietary or environmental.
Coconut oil will clear up microbial overgrowth, as long as those
microbes are not continually supplied with sustenance.
Try 1/4 tsp of coconut oil in the infected ear once a day for a week,
and see where you are then. It might take two weeks.

Get the unrefined, virgin stuff, not the refined product. Nutiva is my
preferred brand. Barlean's is a good one, too.

Giving oregano capsules internally is another solution, though I'd
still do something externally to sooth any discomfort.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs