[nagdu] Extremely frustrated: relieving issue, please help

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sat Nov 7 18:58:48 UTC 2015

Not to be gross here but it could be that he’s not getting everything all the way out and the small bits at the end are just, well, clinging and then fall off. This has happened to my dogs on occasion and when I’m aware of it, I’ll just wrap my hand in that baggie and do a bit of clean up work in the anal area, just to make sure nothing is stuck.

Then again, sometimes it’s just the food causing the issue. good luck.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems