[nagdu] Extremely frustrated: relieving issue, please help

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 19:26:51 UTC 2015

Yeah usually they will have a wobble or sway in harness when they are
about to drop and just before aslower pace. I have had experience with
a dog pooping while moving. I taught him to pull over. I would try the
other 2 suggestions of giving him a second op and the releaving
harness, which was my initial thought. I wonder if maybe you are
stepping in it somehow though. And does he travel at park? Like drop,
take a couple steps then dump again? In that case, take up slack in
the leash as much as possible and put your right foot in front of him.
Holding the leash in your right hand,  lay the left on his back and
wen he straightens,step back behind him, at which point your foot
should be pointing to his present.

Hope this helps,