[nagdu] Service Dog "Driver's License"?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:27:44 UTC 2015

I completely agree.
and, you can just make up your own fake license as well.
unfortunately, the business owners are not stepping up to the plate.  i think they are afraid of being sued, insensitive, or whatever.
i’m not sure what has caused the change over the past years but, remember, back in the 80s when blind folks were the only ones who had dogs guiding us around.  i will admit, i long for those days back again in a way.
but, i fear it will be the complete opposite and all dogs will be allowed everywhere, service dog or not.
i just don’t get it though, why would someone even want to drag their pet everywhere with them.  man, if i didn’t need a dog to guide me around and could just jump in my car or hop on my bike, i certainly would not be bringing my dog all over.
but, alas, to each their own, as they say.

Vivianna