[nagdu] Educating businesses about their rights

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 10 13:29:31 UTC 2015

I agree with Buddy that we could do more to educate businesses about their
rights regarding unruly service dogs.

I know some business owners in my town.  I feel pretty sure that I could get
an opportunity to, say, speak at a meeting of the Chamber of Commerce, or at
least our local business district, about service dogs and business's rights.
What I'm not sure about is how well-qualified I am to do so.  I understand
the law, and our rights, and business's rights.  I think I could explain it
all in about 5 minutes.  But I certainly can't answer complicated legal
questions.

What do people think about this idea?

Tracy