[nagdu] Cedarcide as Flea protection

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 10 14:39:58 UTC 2015

I use Cedarcide.  I always intend to put it on every week, but it often
turns out to be every 2-3 weeks.  I spray some on my hand, wipe my hand on
the dog's fur, and repeat, moving to another part of the dog's body.
It seems to work well; at least, my guys haven't had fleas while I've been
using it.
I did use the Frontline once or twice this flea season, so I can't say which
thing did the most.
Tracy