[nagdu] Snow, Snow, and, More Snow!!!

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 11 08:54:23 UTC 2015

Hi, all,
Parts of Colorado are currently under a blizard warning, probably until after lunch time.
If I can get the OK from the apartment manager, I plan on having Odie run around in the south fenced in yard off leash so he can have some fun.
He loves to jump and play in it.
As for air travel, some airlines have canceled their flights in and out of Colorado.
Well...
I'm doing the smart thing today: not go anywhere since I have no reason to be outdoors.
It wouldn't be good for Odie anyway since Denver county has had De-icer and magnesium chloride put down on the streets.
Therefore, I'd rather not have my partner's paws get messed up from that mess.
Bibi and MAR son Odie