[nagdu] Belly strap?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Nov 12 03:27:26 UTC 2015

I think that this varies from dog to dog. Some don't like their harness too tight. I like to fit mine a little snug maybe. As for people's comments on your dog's weight, people are used to seeing fat dogs, so your trim and fit dog looks too thin. I've gotten it to an extent with my dogs, but with Hilda especially, because GSD's tend to run thin sometimes anyway. Don't worry about those, they don't know what they're talking about. Just remember what they told you in school to judge your dog's physical condition. That's more important than the number on the scale anyway.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name