[nagdu] Restaurant workers with guide dogs, was RE: This was interesting

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:52:11 UTC 2015

Deanna,
Was there an office space with a safe, phone, etc? I think that would
be the best place for a service animal. I know something like that
might not be at a food court restaurant, but in the average public
restaurant, that is the best option other than the dining area.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs