[nagdu] searching for a new vet.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:35:16 UTC 2015

Hey Tracy,
You can use most essential oils on dogs topically. This will even work
with internal issues because everything applied to the skin is
absorbed into the body.
Per drop of essential oil use 1/2 tsp carrier oil. Carrier oils
include coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, black cumin seed oil, etc.
I usually use coconut oil or jojoba oil. Apply this diluted form to
the affected area.

Some people say to let the dog sniff the oils first to see if that is
what they prefer or need. I don't put stock in that since my dog
doesn't like any essential oil, straight or diluted.

You can also put the oils in capsules and use them internally, though
that typically isn't necessary.

Never use more than 2 to 5 drops of an oil on your dog at a time. Less is more.
Hth.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs