[nagdu] searching for a new vet.

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Nov 13 05:31:57 UTC 2015

Hi Raven and all,

I want to thank everyone who responded to my message. I'm going to check
into the essential oils for my dog and do some research on other dog foods
that are less exspensive but are a good quality food that Gipp can eat. I
will be looking at lables and inredients  because Gipp is allergic to most
of the meat protein in the leading dog foods.

I do know  what Gipp is allergic to food wise and environmental but I would
have to look it up.  I would love to try using lavender oils and other
essential oils and any other natural  remedies and get Gipp totally off of
any allergy medication and also use any other natural remedy for flea  and
heart worm control preventitive.  Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper