[nagdu] Introducing my team.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:05:26 UTC 2015

Hi Wayne, welcome! I'm Debby and live in northeastern Washington
state.  I live with my husband, my Seeing Eye dog, my retired
Seeing Eye dog and our cat Flounder whom we rescued in 2014.  I'm
currently employed as a temp worker here, although soon I may be
hired permanently.  I have been working dogs since 1981, and all
of mine have come from one school.

This is an interesting list, with a lot of differing viewpoints,
and most of the time we are respectful of each other.  Once in a
while a hot topic gets people a little riled, but I think we do
care about each other and our dogs.    Debby and Nova