[nagdu] searching for a new vet.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:03:31 UTC 2015

				I was also thinking this. Lori, could you
see if the school where you got Gip would pay for his food? I think it's
Leader Dogs and ifthey own him, and released him with allergies, then they
should pay for some of his upkeep.
In a previous message, you mentioned buying a second house... your grandma's
if memory serves. Are you sure you want to do this if vet care is more then
you can afford? My assumption, and I could be wrong is that you are planning
to rent out Grandma's house. Know that while you may have an increase in
cash flow, you may not be earning any money, and you will probably loose
money especially if the tenants damage the property. You can sue them of
course, but that takes money and the adage of getting blood from a stone
comes to mind.
If raw feeding is a viable option for you, that may save you some money too.