[nagdu] searching for a new vet.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:11:03 UTC 2015

I think LDB would suggest Lori retire this dog, rather than pay any
costs associated with allergies. In my experience with friends who are
LDB grads, coworkers, and working at the school, dogs are career
changed or retired from both guide work and breeding stock for ongoing
allergies.
I think this is awful, considering there are a gamut, practically
endless amount of options when it comes to lessening or eliminating
allergies.
LDB has taken alternative approaches to dealing with certain health
challenges, but not allergies in my experience.

Switching to a quality dog food or going raw, and abandoning many
conventional approaches to health will be huge steps in the right
direction. There is no need to spend so much money on stuff that
doesn't even help you or your dog. I don't encourage you to go dirt
cheap, but you can pay less money and still achieve more substance and
better quality.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs