[nagdu] Blind woman ordered to give up guide dog after it bites 3 strangers

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 00:22:38 UTC 2015

I’m sorry, but if my dog started biting people, I’d be the first to give him up. There is no way that I would continue to work a dog that would bite others. Often times, the problem is that dogs, especially labs and golden retrievers, have been so over trained that they will not bite until they are in absolute distress. This can also be the same for guides. This is no excuse, but it is what tends to happen.