[nagdu] Dog boots?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 21:19:16 UTC 2015

Use the booties according to your dog's tolerance of the cold, and
whether or not there's salt.
The Golden Guy isn't sensitive to cold, but if there's salt, the
booties are imperative.
If you find Jenny is dancing around a lot or drastically changing her
gait/pace due to the cold or extended walks in the cold, use the
booties by all means.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs