[nagdu] Homeopathy?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 23 23:23:44 UTC 2015

Hi!
After Jenny's visit to the holistic vet a couple of weeks ago, I've considered trying some homeopathic remedies for her intense ear pain. Conventional veterinary medicine literally has nothing for her except for things to chill her out, but that only goes so far. If my own ears hurt this much, and she's holding hers funny on those same days, it stands to reason that hers are in an intense amount of pain.

But even the holistic vet is a bit of a homeopathic skeptic. So my skepticism and her skepticism makes me mildly reluctant to try... but I know Jenny and I can't take much more of this.

Has anyone had success with homeopathy?

Thanks!

Daryl