[nagdu] Homeopathy?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 00:24:03 UTC 2015

Daryl,
I have used homeopathic remedies on myself, and am currently using it
with the Golden Guy to repair his organ function.
I gave him his first dose to day, so I'll have to give you that update
in a week or 2.

As for me, I suffered a horrible acute infection late last winter. One
of my symptoms was laryngitis. I used a homeopathic remedy the day
after the onset of this symptom, and I had my voice back crystal clear
by nightfall.
My sister also lost her voice a couple weeks later do to bronchitis. I
offered her the same homeopathic remedy, and her voice was back by
nightfall.
It definitely works. It won't work that quickly for a chronic health
issue. Chronic issues have developed over months, if not years, so
they take more time to undo than acute ailments, but homeopathy can
always help.

Homeopathy is much unlike herbal medicine because each remedy treats
an entire symptom picture, not just one symptom. So when searching for
a remedy for yourself or your pet, you must have an understanding of
the collection of symptoms that are being experienced. This is because
the way homeopathic remedies work, they will elicit the symptoms you
are aiming to treat.
To some people like my sister, this seems counterproductive because
you want the darn issue to go away. However, the issue is already
there, and homeopathy helps the symptom run its course quicker by
raising the body's immune response. This sometimes means things might
get worse before they get better. If things are already pretty bad,
they simply improve.

Elixirs.com and the Vitamin Shop are 2 good sources for homeopathic
remedies. I like the Vitamin Shop's containers better because it just
requires for you to twist the cap on the bottle upside down, and the
pellets fall into the cap one by one.
Using the bottles from Elixirs, I have to pour some into the cap and
count them out by hand, which is not a recommended way of handling
remedies.

The nice thing about elixirs, even if you're not purchasing from them,
you can look up remedies and read the description of the symptom
picture they treat. You can also look up symptoms to see what remedies
might work. Always read the symptom picture that goes with a remedy
before giving that remedy.
Hth.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs