[nagdu] Humor for blind people

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 02:12:27 UTC 2015

  2. being respectful of others time by staying on topic.  The main topic of
the list is guide dogs.  Occasional discussions of general blindness issues
or other types of service animals are acceptable.  Also there will be posts
on NFB initiatives and related announcements.  NAGDU is a division of the
National Federation of the Blind (
NFB.)
The rules on how to treat a blind person were cute. However, this is not
what the list is about. We each have five posts daily, and this list is
often very heavily used. (It hasn't been as much lately.) I think that we
need to not continue to post these here.
There were 17 originally and already several more have been created, some of
them nearly duplicating others. Please be mindful of others' time and the
purpose of this list.
Thank you so much for your consideration.
Cindy Lou Ray, Co-Moderator
NAGDU Mailing List