[nagdu] Humor for blind people

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:27:45 UTC 2015

Hi Larry, first of all, Happy Thanksgiving! Second of all, I
believe that we are losing our sense of humor.  We need to be
able to laugh at ourselves, and yes, to allow others to laugh too
at the absurd situations that happen.  You know, we can be overly
sensitive, sometimes.  Do your comedy stuff, Larry.  And here's
one for you.  I was between dogs, and had gone somewhere with a
friend.  She was guiding me.  When we got out the door and to the
corner, we had to cross a street.  I gave my friend the "forward"
command, and when she stepped off the curb, I praised her.
Suddenly we both realized what I'd done, and we were practically
falling down with laughter as we finished the street crossing.  I
still laugh at that when I think of it.    Debby and Nova