[nagdu] Blind man, guide dog banned from bus ride in Tampa | WFLA.com

Stacie Hardy stacieandcash at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 11:55:18 UTC 2015

Hello All,

First, let me start off by wishing everyone a safe and happy
Thanksgiving. As I read this story yesterday, I couldn't help but
thinking about the many times this has happened to my guide dog, Cash
and I. I can only hope, that with all of us working together that this
sort of thing can be lessened.Unfortunately, stupidity will never be
eliminated, but with the proper training ignorance can be overcome. I
can only hope, that I'm around when guide and service dogs finally  are
given the respect they so deserve. Hugs and pats to all from his majesty
and I.

--
Stacie Hardy

In every guide dog, there beats the heart of a puppy raiser.
Twitter: @PatriotsGirl7