[nagdu] Introduction

Morgan Leland morganland at me.com
Sat Nov 28 01:35:38 UTC 2015

Hi, I am Morgan and I recently graduated from Guiding Eyes with my first guide dog. She is a yellow lab named Fairest. I live in Chandler, AZ and attend college full-time at Arizona State University. I am doing well in school and was just welcomed into a national honor's society. My hope is to go to law school after I get my bachelor's degree. Fairest and I are adjusting well except she keeps pooping in harness despite being on a schedule and being given plenty of time to go! I am kind-of sad about this because I do not know how to correct it. Anyway, I love reading the messages from this group!

Sent from my iPhone