[nagdu] My voice is GONE!!

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 28 15:51:54 UTC 2015

Hi! She does respond to hand signals, but I plan on going shopping, and I will have a basket in that hand. Also, I will be dealing with a lot of small objects, many of which might be breakable. Hand signals might not be the way to go. We will see, because my voice has started to come back. :-) I feel fine otherwise.