[nagdu] My voice is GONE!!

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Sat Nov 28 16:15:00 UTC 2015

Hi Daryl,

I noticed that Taylor also reacts to a command when I whisper it even though
we're outwside and there's traffic. I didn't try it in the long run but
there were situations, I don't remember them exactly, where I thought it was
necessary to be very quiet and I was always surprised how well he worked. It
didn't seem to make a difference for him at all.
This is probably no solution for being out shopping but maybe on your way to
work and back it's an idea.

Lisa