[nagdu] Introduction

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Sat Nov 28 21:23:27 UTC 2015

Welcome to the list. I am also a GEB graduate, having graduated with my first dog Marilyn in september.
Marilyn used to poop in harness, and she still does sometimes, but as some have already suggested, walking her a couple of blocks and then having her get busy may do the trick. Also, how much food are you feeding? We started out with 4 cups, and I’ve cut that in half to two and that has also helped.